Assistant Professor, Building Construction Management
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7016
- LEC, Rm.B2117
- 2009, Master of Business Administration, The Pennsylvania State University
- 1998, Bachelor of Science, Construction Management, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- 1997, Associate of Applied Science, Building Construction Technology, Pennsylvania College of Technology,
- 2009-present, Assistant Professor, School of Construction & Design Technologies, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- 2007-2008, Project Manager, Managed a variety of commercial projects ranging from ecclesiastical to industrial.
- 2006-2007, Outside Sales Representative, Established and secured business-to-business relationships for a national building supply company.
- 2005-2006, Project Manager-Estimator, Resourcefully managed and coordinated multiple new residential projects, remodeling, and renovations.
- 1997-2005, Estimator, Successfully obtained and produced profits on commercial and residential projects through multiple bidding techniques and scenarios.
- 1994-1997, Carpenter, Achieved the hands-on construction problem solving skills and concepts to complete job activities ranging from site layout to interior finishes.
- Occupational Competency Assessment in Carpentry by PA Dept of Education
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Concrete Field Testing Technician Grade 1
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Certified Instructor
- 10 Hour & 30 Hour OSHA Construction Safety and Health
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salespersons License
- PADI Certified Divemaster, Rescue Diver, Emergency First Responder
- 2013-present, College Council
- 2011-present, Coach, ASC/SCH Construction Management Competition Teams
- 2010-present, Construction Management Advisory Committee
- 2010-present, Construction Management Association (CMA)