Christopher Boyer, D.B.A. NRP, FP-C, C-NPT
Director of Paramedic Technology Programs
- 570.320.2400 ext. 4934
- ACC, Rm.4
- Doctor of Business Administration, Wilmington University, 2017
- Certification in Instructional Design, Delaware Technical Community College, 2016
- Master of Public Administration, American Public University, 2012
- Bachelor of Health Care Administration, Columbia Southern University, 2010
- Associate of Science, Paramedic Technology, Pennsylvania College of Technology, 2003
- 2017-present, Director of the A.A.S. in Emergency Medical Services and Certificate in Paramedic Technician majors
- 2013-2017, lecturer and high-fidelity simulation coordinator, Delaware Technical Community College
- 2011-2012, Clinical Education Coordinator, PHI Air Medical
- ACLS, PALS, and PHTLS Instructor
- Critical Care Flight Paramedic
- Chief of EMS, Saint Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE
- Paramedic Field Training Officer
- 15+ years providing pre-hospital advanced life support care
- Field Training Officer of the Year, Sussex County EMS, 2010
- A Shift Excellence Award, Sussex County EMS, 2010
- Phoenix Award, Sussex County EMS, 2010
- Boyer, C. (2017, January). An inexpensive, low-cost salad trainer. EMS World.
- Boyer, C., & Page, D. (2017, January). Supraglottic Trials. JEMS.
- Boyer, C. (2016, April). Integration simulation into EMS education. National Association of EMS Educators Update.
- Boyer, C. (2016, January). 1 minute tip: rules for deploying scenarios effectively. National Association of EMS Educators Update.
- Boyer, C. (2017). Everyday Moulage for Simulation. Lecture presented at HPSN Mid Atlantic, Wye Mills, MD.
- Boyer, C. (2016). Simulation as a Disruptive Innovation in EMS Education. Lecture presented at EMS World Expo, New Orleans.
- Boyer, C. (2016). Hemodynamic Capabilities of the Pulse Ox. Lecture presented at EMS World Expo, New Orleans.
- Boyer, C. (2016). Integrating High-Fidelity Simulation into Paramedic Education. Lecture presented at Human Patient Simulation Network 2016, Tampa.
- Application Reviewer, Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education
- Associate, Prehospital Care Research Forum
- Member, Research and Education Committees, National Association of EMS Educators
- Certified Flight Paramedic
- Nationally Registered Paramedic
- Paramedic, PA Department of Health