B. Braun awarded $5,000 in grant support for an update to a roll-fed thermoformer used for instructional purposes in plastics education and workforce training.
B. Braun Medical
- Accounting & Business Administration
- Automated Manufacturing & Machining
- Electronics & Computer Engineering Technology
- Engineering & Industrial Design Technology
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
- Information Technology
- Plastics & Polymer Engineering Technology
With ever-changing tools and technology, preparing tomorrow’s workforce can be a complex undertaking. Thanks to the Corporate Tomorrow Makers program at Penn College, the relationship between industry and education is mutually beneficial. Students get scholarship opportunities and hands-on experience with equipment just like they’ll find in the field. Plus, industry partners get skilled professionals to fill in-demand positions. It’s a win-win for the future.